Angle Liner/Brow Brush
- A short, slanted synthetic brush made of Taklon nylon.
- Use for shading brows or for eyeliner.
Angle Eyeliner brush
- An angled, eyeliner brush made of Taklon Synthetic.
- Use with Gel Eyeliners for a thin line.
- A small, flat, synthetic brush made with Taklon nylon.
- Use with any cream-based products.
Chisel Powder Brush
- A long, full, powder brush with medium-density bristles made of goat hair.
- The optimal tool for our loose powders.
Deluxe Shader Brush
- A long, flat, medium-density brush made of pony and ox hair.
- Use for the softest, smoothest shading around the eyes.
Eye Liner/Brow Brush
- A short, blunt, firm, flat-edged synthetic brush made of Taklon nylon.
- Use to apply liner. Flip over and use the sponge tip to smudge.
- A large, flat, synthetic brush made of Taklon nylon.
- Use to evenly distribute a small amount of liquid, cream or gel product onto the skin.
- A small eye shadow brush made of pony hair and Taklon nylon.
- Use for more precise application.
- A very short, flat, slightly stiff brush with a rounded head made of pony hair.
- Use to add precise definition around the eyes. Can be used to apply powder eye shadow as an eyeliner.
The Handi Brush
- A flat-headed, long-bristled powder brush made of goat hair.
- The optimal tool for our pressed powders.